Monday, February 19, 2007

IM A BIG SISTER!!!




Yes, You've read that right I'm a big sister. My dad got a puppy and his name is Okie! He is half maltese and half shit-zu. My dad got him from a wonderful breeder in Oklahoma (that's where his name came from). He was sent on a Continental Airlines flight this morning and at noon today, my dad picked him up from the baggage claim office. I zipped from my office right to the airport to meet my Dad and Okie. He is ADORABLE!!! My dad is a proud dad of 3 now. He is quite happy and we are all very happy, Dad had a cute companion at home. Jupiter has not met Okie yet. We have to get her trained first which we are slowly in the process of. She is quite agressive with other dogs, and with Jupiter could eat Okie with one bite!!! We don't want that to happen. Okie, already has friends. Dad introduced him to his neighbors dogs a standard poodle, Dakota, and a shit-zu, Nikki. He's one of the boys! We are going to visit on Sunday so stay tuned for more pictures.
I know this is our first post since December. Honestly, not a lot has been happening. Anthony is busy with work, and I am keeping busy with work as well. We are doing a lot of home improvements around the house. Replacing lighting, screening in the back porch, and installing a sprinkler system and hopefully new sod! Little by little, it will get done. We are looking forward to seeing my sister in Virginia Beach this Spring. And of course we are only 7 months away from UCF football in our new football stadium. I can't guarantee anything, but hopefully we will be better at posting the latest Bencomo news on here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails