Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mariner of the Seas- Day 5- Grand Cayman



- We did not leave the ship today.
- We went and laid out by the pool and work on our tans

- We played Baggo (aka Cornhole) and I hit 8 in a row in the hole. I love that game. I got a Royal Carribean plastic $ holder case.

- We ate at Johnny Rockets and it was so good!

- We got a souvenir plate from Alton our waiter

- Since we are Gold Members of the Crown and Anchor society.

- Kristen played Bingo and guess what .... We Lost!

- We saw the ice skating show on the ship tonight. It is impressive how small the rink is and what they do.



- We ate at Chops- Kristen had the 10 oz Filet Mignon and I had the 16 oz T-Bone. That was the best dessert we ever had- The Mississippi Mud Pie!

- We went to watch "Pure Energy" - an 80's tribute show.

- We met a woman who has been on 61 Royal Caribbean Cruises


- Kristen did not feel well.

- I went to the Midnight Buffett- where the Chocolate Styrafoam dipped in chocolate.

- I did have the chocolate dipped stawberry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails