Monday, July 10, 2006

I love you Kristen!


Well I am two years married. Its my 2nd wedding anniversary and everyday (even on the bad ones) I am glad I made the decision to spend the rest of my life with Kristen. She is a beautiful, caring woman who I love to be silly with and laugh. She is also the one I love with all my heart.

She is a strong and intelligent woman. A terrific mom and I am blessed and honored to call her my wife.

She spoils me and takes care of me. She is my lobster; my manchego cheese.

We are both going through the hardest time in our lives and I am blessed she is there by my side and I am there for her.

I love her and look forward to the good and bad times we will encounter together!

Happy Anniversary Kristen.
(Yes I know, cue the cheesey and sappy music! Thats fine..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On today, my 8th wedding anniversary, you guys have reminded me what love is all about. It is inspiring to read the words you have for each other and very touching. May you feel the same way each and every day for many years to come!! We love you both!
Heather & John Trollinger

Related Posts with Thumbnails